Propylene Glycol – PG – USP 99.9% – [CAS #: 57-55-6]
A pharmaceutical-grade high-quality PG (Propylene Glycol). Also, it is called Methylethylene Glycol, or 1,2-Dihydroxypropane, or Propane-1,2-Diol (IUPAC Name).
Propylene Glycol comes in a viscous liquid form. Its colorless, odorless, non-allergenic, and has a slightly bitter taste with a subtle mild sweetness.
Compared to vegetable glycerin, the viscosity of PG is lesser. Also, its considered as one of the main components of the e-liquid products. Basically, It turns into vapor when heated to produce a light (less thick) vapor with a bit harsher throat hit to the user compared with glycerin. On the other hand, Propylene Glycol is a fantastic flavor solvent and carrier and is 4 to 6 times more potent flavor carrier than glycerin.
In General, hereunder are some of the PG common uses:
• An emulsifier in cosmetic and pharmaceutical creams
• A solvent in elixirs and other liquid medications
• Flavoring carrier, diluent, and solvent in electronic liquids industry
• Coupling agent and solvent in sunscreens, lotions, shampoos, shaving creams, etc.
• Humectant, preservative, and stabilizer in pet food, bakery goods, salad dressings, and other food flavorings
• A solvent for flavorings and dyes in toothpaste and mouthwashes
• Plasticizer for hair sprays, hand sanitizers, and moisturizing creams
Website Url: https://www.cigorette.com/
Call to buy: +1(905) 267-8555
Address: Toronto Airport Corporate Center, 2680 Matheson Blvd East,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada - L4W 0A5
259/3 W 598nd St
Cigorette Inc has a clear vision and goal of helping out the conventional cigarette consumers to significantly reduce the risk of their smoking habit, if not stop. Our premium class organic e-Juices and e-liquids are of pharmaceutical grade ingredients,… Canada